Last Modified: 04/18/2022
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
When you interact with McBride Homes, we collect information from that interaction, for example, from your visits to and use of our Sites, from your email correspondence to us, from your submittal of an employment application and our processing and review of those applications, from your completion of a registration card in one of our communities, from information that you post online on one of our Social Media Pages, from information you provide to our employees at McBride Homes’ sales office or display homes, and/or from information submitted to us via our sales office kiosks or touchscreen technology. When this information is reasonably capable of being associated with you, we refer to this information as “Personal Information”.
In the past twelve months, we have collected the following categories of Personal Information:
• Identifiers: You may choose to provide us with Personal Information such as your name, alias, signature, account name, Social Security number, email address, telephone number, and mailing address to contact you. We may also collect other unique or online identifiers that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online username.
• Financial Information: It may be necessary for you to provide us with financial information such as your routing number and bank account number in order to process payments.
• Commercial Information: We collect information about properties or services you purchased, obtained, or considered.
• Inferences: We also may collect Personal Information about you and your interests.
• Internet or other electronic network activity information: We may collect user browsing behavior and other information regarding your interactions with our Sites, including, online activities over time and across third-party websites or services. We may also collect information about your computer, like the type of browser you use, device ID, or your IP address. We may collect this, or vendors we hire may collect this information. We may collect this information using tracking tools like Cookies (defined below), pixel tags, and web beacons.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED.
We collect Personal Information directly from you. We collect Personal Information from you actively and passively. We use common tracking tools such as browser Cookies and web beacons to collect information passively.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES.
We may also receive Personal Information from other sources and combine it with Personal Information we collect from you. This may include your name, demographic information, interests and other publicly available information.
OUR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We use your Personal Information to:
• Complete the sale of your new McBride home and to provide you with related services.
• Answer questions.
• Process employment applications.
• Further our business purposes, including to improve product and service offerings.
• Analyze use of our Sites.
• Advertise for, market and otherwise promote the business interests of McBride Homes, its affiliates and subsidiaries.
• Send you communications concerning your transactions with McBride Homes.
• Send you offers and promotions for our products and services.
• Protect our Sites and detect security issues.
• Respond to law enforcement requests, to comply with a court order, or as otherwise legally required.
• Provide it to third-parties for processing payments.
• Provide it to analytics providers and/or digital ad companies.
• Statistical Identifiers: Statistical identifiers refer to identifiers created using certain device information and log data. Collectively, this information makes your browser or device sufficiently distinct for a server or similar system to reasonably determine that it is encountering the same browser or device over time. Statistical identifiers enable us and our partners to uniquely identify your browser or device for the same purposes as Cookies. Statistical identifiers may be associated with your Personal Information (such as your email address).
We currently use Google Analytics, BrightEdge, Audacy, and additional third-party vendors, to generate statistical and other information about the use of our Sites by means of Cookies. We, or our third-party vendors, may collect Personal Information about your online activities over time when you use our Sites.
You can choose whether to give us your Personal Information. You can also choose to disable tracking tools like Cookies. If you do not give us certain information we ask, or turn off tracking tools, our Sites may not work as well.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE.
Our Sites do not monitor or identify “do not track signals” from your computer, and such signals will not impact the operation of this website. Even if you are using a computer that sends a “do not track signal”, we may collect, use and share Personal Information about you, provided that our actions are consistent with this policy.
We may offer you the ability to receive SMS text messages from us, including those that are sent using automated means, based on your activity on our Site. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply. You may choose to stop receiving text messages from us by contacting McBride Homes.
Our Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to or on our Sites. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Sites. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE IN OTHER COUNTRIES.
If you choose to access one of our Sites, including this Website, from a country other than the United States, you acknowledge that our Sites are operated in the United States. By using our Sites, you consent to the storage and processing of your Personal Information in the United States.
We provide the opportunity on our Sites for you to review employment opportunities with us and to submit employment inquiries and/or applications. If you choose to submit an employment inquiry or application, the laws and regulations of the United States will apply to the storage and use of the Personal Information that you provide.
McBride Homes has implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Your transmission of Personal Information to McBride Homes is at your own risk. If you believe that the security of any information or data that you have provided to us has been compromised, please immediately notify McBride Homes of the problem.